We appreciate and know that every GAA Team is different in their requirements.
ALLgarveSports aim is, to provide the ideal environment to enable both the coaches and players to gain the maximum benefit from their time away.
Whether you are a GAA Manager from a county, a club, a school or a university we know, that all Managers have always a different approach, goals and expectations for their GAA Camp.
Our experience tells us that individual requests are really important. Our dedicated and qualified staff will create tailor made packages accordingly to your requests and budget, taking in consideration the following:
- Accommodation suited to your budget
- Duration of your GAA camp
- Training facilities (natural grass pitches)
- Swimming pool (outdoor, indoor)
- Nutritional requirements
- Time of year (tour, pre season, mid season or warm weather GAA camp)
- Leisure facilities
- Other facilities (meeting room, changing room, physio room, storage, kit room)
- Extra activities